Thursday, December 01, 2005

On no!

I heard my beans saying that I'm not going to stay with grammie when they go away. So that can only mean one thing: I'm going to jail!! At the stabby place!! I can't believe it. I'm not a bad poodie, why do I have to go to jail? No fair. Sure I commit an obscenely early wakeups every now and then, but is that really cause for jail? I'm been laying on the affection these past coupla days just to let them know what a good poodie I am. I don't wanna go to jail.

::sulk::

6 Comments:

At 8:50 PM, Blogger Max said...

No! Jail is no place for a kitty to be! there might be DOGS there!

 
At 10:04 AM, Blogger Edsel/The Pooch said...

that's just WRONG to put you in jail. can't you just stay at home and someone can come in everyday to feed you?? that's what happens when my Mom and the Dad go away, our neighbor does that...

 
At 10:26 AM, Blogger Kukka-Maria said...

I'll bake you a tuna casserole with a file in it. I'm not really sure why, but I've heard you sneak things like that into jail for friends...

 
At 1:41 PM, Blogger PrincessMia said...

Max, tell me about it. I've been there before, it's not too bad, but still!

Edsel, I know, but my favourite pet sitter is not available. ::sulk:: Mom and dad would rather I have people around all day, than be alone all day.

KM, Thank you my dear, please send your casserole after the 17th to this place.

 
At 2:16 PM, Blogger Myst and Blackie said...

Hi, Mia - you can come stay with us while your parents take trip!!!

 
At 3:00 PM, Blogger Shaggy and Scout said...

Our mom is a catsitter. If we llived closer to you, she would come & spoil you while they are gone.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home