Tuesday, December 06, 2005

on a mission

I know who my Secret Paw is and I'm going shopping!

::update::
So mom did the shopping and the mailing!!! She said she had to do it quick a'cause she's leaving on her big trip tomorrow. I'll be missing my mom and won't be able to blog because she's taking my 'puter with her. :(

My beandad will still be here and then he meets mom in 2 weeks. Then I'll be at the boarding place. For one whole week. hurumph. Until my next update, Merry Christmas every cat and bean!

5 Comments:

At 7:41 PM, Blogger Just Ducky said...

Take care Mia. Merry Christmas.

 
At 8:43 PM, Blogger Ivan from WMD said...

Merry Christmas, Mia! Maybe you'll meet some nice friends during your own 'holiday.'

 
At 12:11 AM, Blogger Shaggy and Scout said...

See you soon Ms Mia! *Smooch!*

 
At 6:01 AM, Blogger Spock said...

Merry Christmas Mia!!! I will miss seeing your puuuurrrrrrty face while you are gone.

 
At 10:08 PM, Blogger Edsel/The Pooch said...

miss mia we'll be thinkin' 'bout you while you're gone. like william said, maybe you'll meet some interestin' poodins (ooh, or woofies!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home