Friday, December 02, 2005

Sooo Embarassing!!

I have never been so embarassed in my life. Do you know that my beandad took me to the stabby place yesterday because he said I had a stinky butt. Um, hello, but have you smelled your own butt, mister, you know, the one that not only stinks but makes noises! The nerve! And do you know what they did to me at the stabby place? Oh, it was so embarassing, I can't even tell you, but they cleaned my (non-stinky, mind you) butt. I'm really quite miffed. When mom came home she asked how my butt was, I said it felt funny. She said that's OK, it'll feel normal soon. I don't like having butt conversations with mom! Soo embarassing! So told me to stop licking and then she made a homemade e-collar with a piece of paper and put it around my neck. Then I had to stop licking, so I took a nap. I was pooped. I can't believe I just told you about my non-stinky butt.

8 Comments:

At 9:34 PM, Blogger Edsel/The Pooch said...

ick, did they squeeze those weird glands out?? i've heard 'bout that and it doesn't sound pleasant.

 
At 1:27 AM, Blogger Max said...

I'm all about talking about the stinky butts. The stinkier the better if it offends the People. But yeah, I don't want anyone touching mine...

 
At 5:01 AM, Blogger Boni said...

Oh gosh, that does sound embarassing. I'll have to watch out for my butt so my Mom doesn't get any ideas.

 
At 2:00 PM, Blogger Sanjee said...

I wouldn't want them messing with my butt either. I'd have to put the bite on them. I'm surprised you didn't!

 
At 7:07 PM, Blogger Peggy said...

Mom has done enough to make us grumpy today so she better not even think about touching our stinky butts! Or taking us where someone else tries to! We are just waiting for her to go to sleep so we can get her back for today. Whiskers and Dimples

 
At 7:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why can't humans just mind their own butts and keep their hands off ours? I hate when they do that to me!

 
At 10:51 AM, Blogger Kukka-Maria said...

Our butts are just stinky, humans...deal with it. Without toilet paper, we are left to lick them clean. And isn't watching us do that worse than smelling our stinky butts?

 
At 4:18 PM, Blogger PrincessMia said...

To every cat,

I've recovered from my humiliating experience and back to waving my butt in their faces! hah!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home