Monday, January 16, 2006

Lovely weekend

Hello to everycat and bean. I've had a busy weekend spending time with my beans. First of all, the pinkyuckiness has finished and I am not taking it anymore, thankgoodness. I'm still sneezing every now and then, but not like I was. On Saturday, I gotted to go for a walk outside with my bean mom. We wented for a long walk on my outside harness and leash. I gotted to eat lots of yum yum outside grass and smell all sorts of exciting smells and rub and roll in the dirt. I love rolling in the dirt on the driveway and mom always complains that whens I do it, I turn from a tuxedocat into a graycat! I don't care, mom, a'cause it feels great.

On Sunday, I had 2 visitors: Gramma & Grampa! I hung out with Gramma in the afternoon and Grampa in the evening. I likes when I have visitors. I put my stinky rub on their ankles so they know who they belong to.

Today, I'm at home with my bean dad a'cause it's the birthday of a very important bean in our history. My mom didn't get to stay at home today but she said that there was a time when blacks and whites didn't get along here which I don't understand a'cause I am black and white and I get along just fine with everyone, don't you think? Well, maybe not with Upstairs Neighbor's Cat.

6 Comments:

At 7:18 PM, Blogger Ivan from WMD said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful weekend!

My mom told me the same thing. I'm with you--I just don't get it. If humans acted more like us cats, I think the world would be a whole lot better!

 
At 9:51 PM, Blogger Badness said...

The Mother won't let us outside at all. But we have big windows and lots of birds to watch. Rolling in the dirt is almost as good as catnip.

My black and white complement eachother perfectly, so I just understand the problem. Humans!

 
At 9:52 PM, Blogger Badness said...

I meant don't understand.. The mothers keyboard is to big for my tiny paws.

 
At 11:22 PM, Blogger Big Piney Woods Cats said...

I loves to roll ina dirts. The dirtier I get the better. The first time Mom put a harness on me I just laid right on over on my side and wouldn't even get up, Mom laughed and laughed and called me a "silly girl." You are lucky to go ina out. It is too rainy, snowy, cold here in A State OF Winter

 
At 6:11 AM, Blogger Spock said...

If you would come live with me you could go out & do that stuff all the time...like me!!

 
At 11:28 AM, Blogger Kukka-Maria said...

I don't get to go outside...even on a leash! In our old house, I had a strong run of sneaking out of the house when mom would open the door. I would bolt to the bushes, or under the deck, and then ignore her when she called.

"Kukka...Kukka-Maria!"

"I'm sorry...have we met? Please leave me alone as I roll in this dirt."

Now, she is very careful about me and the door--even refusing the leash idea! She says it's something about "giving an inch and taking a mile."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home