Friday, April 28, 2006

My Research using the Scientific Method.

What I want: To go outside.
My hypothesisisis: If I ask politely enough times, beanmom will take me outside.
What I did: I saw my opportunity arise when bead dad went outside to look at his monster with wheels. I asked the mom, "miaomiaomeow?" which translates to "Moooooooooooooooooooom, beandad is outside, I wanna go outside, will you take me outside? Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease??" I paced infront of the door and asked "miaomiaomeow?" 17 times.
The result: Bean mom got up, went to the kitchen, retrieved my harness and leashthingie and we went outside. Reow!
My conclusion: This stuff works!

Thanks to Zeus for teaching me another way to train my beans.

7 Comments:

At 12:14 PM, Blogger Kukka-Maria said...

You asked 17 times?! I don't know if I have the patience to train my human!

 
At 2:56 PM, Blogger Zeus said...

17 times?!?!

Though your "hypothesis" was indeed correct, it took too long! Surely, there must be something more you can do, beautiful Mia! If we put our collective brains together, I am sure we can figure it out!

 
At 3:38 PM, Blogger The Crew said...

I've asked for things a squillion times and got no results. My humans need more training.

Maxwell Smartkitty
The Crew

 
At 3:42 PM, Blogger PrincessMia said...

Is 17 times too many times? It happened over the space of 3 cat minutes. I thought I did good. I will aim for 7 times the next time.

 
At 5:23 PM, Blogger Just Ducky said...

It is just the firsted time, so the beans can be a little slow coming around. Hopefully the next time you won't have to askk 17 times.

 
At 4:25 PM, Blogger Shaggy and Scout said...

You just keep at it and they feel so sad and pitiful for you. Good job.

 
At 12:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool guestbook, interesting information... Keep it UP
» »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home