Monday, April 17, 2006

On the hunt

Last night was very a'citing. I was on the hunt for a big bad buggie. It was a big hunt and and I waked the mom up with my chasing the buggy around the dining room. She got up to see what the racket was. She thought I was playing with my ring toys, but she saw my rings all lined up neatly where I left them. I was trying to get at the beast which was hiding behind the CD rack. She said, "oh, Mia what is it?" She bent down to see if she could see it, but she couldn't see it because she doesn't have poodie vision. She moved a couple of CDs and the beast was on the move again! Mom put her hand on her mouth acause she's a'scared of these buggies. But I got it! I saved mom from the buggie! I had it my mouth and then I put it down and then I chased it again, which is the funnest part. Then mom threw beandad's giant shoe at the buggie and that was it for the beast. She flushed the giant down the toilet. She told me I was a good hunter and then she wented back to bed. I stayed awake to make sure there were no more buggies. There were none.

18 Comments:

At 3:25 PM, Blogger Kukka-Maria said...

Sounds like a great chase! My mom gets sicked-out when we chase bugs--saying something about how they're "dirty" and "should be put in your mouth."

Whatever. She needs some hobbies!

 
At 3:57 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Happy Easter Ms Mia! =^^= Thank you for coming to my Prrday party!

 
At 4:12 PM, Blogger Quinn and Angel brandi said...

Buggies. How fun!

You are such a good hunter for your mom!

 
At 6:22 PM, Blogger Shaggy and Scout said...

Ohhh, cool. And you live where there are some pretty darn big buggies too!!!

 
At 6:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was good of you to protect your mom from the yucky bug. I'm sure she appreciated it!

 
At 7:56 PM, Blogger Just Ducky said...

Ms Mia, you are so brave to protect your mum. Purrrs.

 
At 8:24 PM, Blogger Timmy said...

What a good girl you are! Momma calls that Sentinel Watch... I stay awake staring at the walls and ceiling in the bedroom. I make sure there are no buggies on it. We tend to get lotsa spiders and Momma doesn't like them when they am in her bedroom. She woke me up the other night and pointed at the ceiling above her head and I knew that she needed me to save her life! I did. And it tasted good too ;)

 
At 9:11 PM, Blogger PrincessMia said...

Thanks all for the encouragement. I like what Timmy's Momma calls it: Sentinel Watch. It's true. We are live saving poodies with night vision.

 
At 9:43 PM, Blogger Lone Star Purrs said...

Eeewwww! Momma HATES those buggies!!!That's one thing about Tx that she doesn't miss! But we do!! Kiara was good at huntin' them down. She would toss them in the air and play wif 'em too. That really grossed Momma out. Heehee!

 
At 9:59 PM, Blogger Max said...

Oh man, don'tcha hate it when they take the fun toys away? But at least you found it before it found her first and then bit her!

 
At 10:20 PM, Blogger PrincessMia said...

BIT her!! Mom just went "eeeeeeeeeee!" I think she would die if it bit her.

 
At 7:50 AM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

wow Mia, you is a good hunter! Trixie still brags about the time she cornered a BAT in their old house. I loves to chase the buggies. Miles

 
At 8:22 AM, Blogger Ivan from WMD said...

You have to keep an eye out all the time!

 
At 9:12 AM, Blogger =^..^= said...

Wow! Henceforth you shall be known as... Heroine Mia!

~Sir Knight Bombay

 
At 5:13 PM, Blogger Fat Eric said...

You are such a brave kitty Mia!

 
At 6:32 PM, Blogger Big Piney Woods Cats said...

Too bad she didn't let you eat it!!
~Mittens~

 
At 9:08 PM, Blogger Victor Tabbycat said...

Wow, nice job, Mia! I'm the spider hunter around here. Heh. Last week, my woman saw a spider an said, "Eeek! Spider! Victor, get the bug!" Ha! Wrong cat. He just smiled stoopidly at her while the spider got away.

 
At 10:31 AM, Blogger Petey said...

When we hunt bugs we "have" to eat them. The humans would be very disappointed if we didn't. I like crickets the best, but we'll eat anything that comes in the house.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home