Sunday, July 30, 2006

The Full Report

Date: 29 July, 2006
1143 hrs I am practicing yoga when I notice someone walking to the front door. Beanmom gets up and opens the door.
1144 hrs In walks a female bean I have never seen before, but yet smells strangely familiar. I saunter over to inspect this bean.
1145 hrs She immediately starts a scritching bombardment, for which I am more than happy to hover around to receive. She's a pretty good scritcher.
1146 hrs Beanmom and Female Bean aka Zeus's Lady Pet (ZLP) sit down and start chatting. I sneak over and start sniffing ZLP's feet to see what she's all about. I find her acceptable and rub my stink on her pant leg.
1148 hrs Beanmom and ZLP move around the house, they eat and gab and do the things that beans do - all of which I find incredibly dull. I hover around nearby in case any scritches are forthcoming. I try to see what they're eating but all my efforts to get on the table are thwarted. Hmph. I clearly remember that Zeus gets to go on his table.
1422 hrs Beanmom and ZLP go outside to sit on the deck. No fair. I want to go outside too. Hello? Meow? Miao?
1517 hrs they come inside, but just to get another drink and then they go back outside. pfft. This sitting on the deck nonsense goes on for quite a while until they come back in and give me more scritches.
1622 hrs ZLP stops scritching me and says she has to go home to Zeus and Isis.

Poodies and beans, that is the full report. I do not have any photographic evidence that documents the visit as the camera (flashy thing) is missing along with Beandad.

6 Comments:

At 3:14 PM, Blogger Zeus said...

I definitely think they were plotting something if they spent that much time on the deck. This can be no good. I am going to keep an eye on my human pet now while she walks around the house and see if I spot any funny business.

 
At 4:48 PM, Blogger Just Ducky said...

I agree with Zeus, I wonder what they are planning. They obviously didn't want you to hear what they were talking about.

As to being on tables. I am allowed on tables as long as there is no food one them.

 
At 12:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

maybees they's plannin a surprise? maybees a party or somefin? ya better snoop a lot an find out. we don't haf a table. the Lady took it to a place called storage, but if we had one, we'd be on it

 
At 9:13 AM, Blogger Ayla said...

Well, personally I think that was very rude of them. They should've stayed inside the whole time and gave you scritches. It's just the proper thing to do.

 
At 12:32 PM, Blogger Kukka-Maria said...

Hmmm...what you lack in photographic evidence, you far surpass in documentation. Well done, Mia.

I'm not sure what ladies speak about on decks (since I'm not allowed in my yard), but based on my own experience with my mom getting "another drink" with her friends before going outside...my guess is that it was SCANDALOUS!

 
At 3:27 PM, Blogger The Crew said...

Yes, we agree with Kukka. There could be something extremely important going on here. Keep us posted, Mia!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home