Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Finally have my song ready!

Well, everybean and poodie, it's taken me a long time, but I finally have my song ready. I hope you like it, *clears throat*, here it is:



Its all the same, only the flavors change
Everyday it's a Fancy Feast Day
Another place where you need opposed thumbs
I'd meow all night for them to fill my bowl

I'm a poodie, on my four paws I glide
I want it dead or alive
Want it, dead or alive

Sometimes I sleep, sometimes I sleep for days
And the poodies I meet always tell the same tales
Sometimes you tell the day
By the flavor that you eat
And times when you're all alone all you do is think

I'm a poodie, on my four paws I glide
I want it dead or alive
Want it, dead or alive

I walk these halls, all my 4 paws have claws
I play for keeps, cause you bet I'll be back
I been everywhere, still I'm standing tall
I've seen a squillion faces and I've rocked them all

I'm a poodie, on my four paws I glide
I want it dead or alive
I'm a poodie, on my four paws I glide
I want it dead or alive
Want it, dead or alive

15 Comments:

At 11:11 PM, Blogger Big Piney Woods Cats said...

OMG, that is really good Mia! Yup, everyday IS a Fancy Feast day!

Mistrie said to make sure and say hi.

Patches Lady

 
At 6:35 AM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

WOW! That's a great song! We'll has to remind mommy that efurry day is Fancy Feast day!

 
At 4:34 PM, Blogger Fat Eric said...

This is genius, Princess Mia! I could change it to say "everyday is a Whiskas day" in my house! This is one of the best kitty songs I have read yet.

 
At 5:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

whoa! that am PURRFECTLY WONNERFUL! the Lady am all the way impressed an so are we!

 
At 6:53 PM, Blogger Zeus said...

Bravo, bravo! We want more of Mia Jovi!

 
At 8:48 PM, Blogger Just Ducky said...

Mum says she doesn't know the tune. She isn't into BonJovi. But she likes the words. Furry good my dear.

 
At 11:15 PM, Blogger Big Piney Woods Cats said...

You have been tagged by us......come see our blog for details.

PL

 
At 7:24 AM, Blogger =^..^= said...

I hadn't realised you're a Rock Princess too!

~Bombay

 
At 1:55 PM, Blogger The Crew said...

Oh we love your song. Our Mom used to like Bon Jovi a lot!

 
At 4:14 PM, Blogger Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

That is a great song Mia. We're with Fat Eric on making everyday a Whiskas day, cos we don't get Fancy Feast here.

 
At 5:07 PM, Blogger Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

You're tagged
Come and read our blog for details, and see if you want to play

 
At 7:54 PM, Blogger Skeezix the Cat said...

Grate song!!! Yer so talented! And of korse, the only thing I eet is Fancy Feest!

I tagged yoo, too! Come to my blog for details.

 
At 8:19 PM, Blogger The Fluffy Tribe said...

That's an awesome song Mia ~Merlin, Shadow, Ko Ko

 
At 9:51 PM, Blogger Kukka-Maria said...

My mom says she thinks you need to put some seriously wild stretch pants and a huge, heavily hair-sprayed wig on when you perform this song on tour.

HAIR BANDS, BABY!

 
At 5:59 PM, Blogger Victor Tabbycat said...

I just found yur song, Mia. Furry furry good! Bravo! Where do I send the Fancy Feast?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home