Tuesday, October 10, 2006

I got stabbed today!

Oh no!

I got stabbed today.

In the bum!

Beanmom took to the vet for my annual stabbing, er, I mean checkup. Tigey had to go too so they could check his pee again to make sure he has good pee. She got up too early and got all organized and put Tigey in the carrier. Then she got out my harness. At first, I was all excited because the harness means that I get to go outside. But then, she had just put Tigey in the carrier, I didn't know what to think. I tried not to let her put the harness on me, but I couldn't resist. I thought we were going for a walk but then she put me in the car!

She left me at the vet, where they did the usual horrible things to me but with great care, love and attention.

Beandad picked us up in the afternoon. The ladies at the vet said that we were both well. Tigey had good pee, but they had to "shave his poopy trail". Thank goodness it wasn't me.

11 Comments:

At 10:34 PM, Blogger Just Ducky said...

Oh my dear Princess. I hope your bum is feeling better. None of us like going to get our shots. But guess we have to.

Purrs and some healing kisses to you.

 
At 11:54 PM, Blogger Petey said...

Aggh! The stabby place. I have to go this month too.

 
At 2:02 PM, Blogger Mrs. Sniffles said...

Wow that's a big day!! I hope you got a treat for being so brave with the stabby thingy.

 
At 5:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh dear - how embarrassing for him! and you've got documentation to prove it ::chuckle::

 
At 6:11 PM, Blogger The Fluffy Tribe said...

They charge for that? Hmmmm We are furry glad you are both well. ~Merlin, Shadow, Ko KO

 
At 7:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh the humiliation us cats have to suffer.I'm glad your both well:)

 
At 10:21 PM, Blogger Rascal said...

They actually charged your beans for "shaving a poopy tail"????? Hahahahaha!!! I can't believe it. At least you were spared such indignation Princess.

 
At 1:22 PM, Blogger Shaggy and Scout said...

Our v-e-t calls it The Poop Chute. Shaggy had his shaved once.

 
At 6:04 PM, Blogger Fat Eric said...

You get stabbed in the bum? When I have my annual stabbing I always get stabbed in the neck.
I have to go in December.

 
At 10:01 PM, Blogger Edsel/The Pooch said...

how embarassing

 
At 11:08 PM, Blogger KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

o, my vet calls that a "poop chute", too, but didn't know that kitties had that ::shudder::. Bear, my poodle sisfur haf that problem all that time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home