Monday, October 16, 2006

Updates

Good news. Belly Flap seems to be doing better. He doesn't care for the medicine that gets squirted in his mouth or ears but he loveloveloves the fortiflora. I keep sticking my face in his bowl while he is scarfing it down but beanmom keeps moving me away. No fair, I want some fortiflora. Just to taste.

On Saturday, beanmom brought home a new carrier thingie. This one is a lot roomier. She said it is for Tigey. I like it. I think I'll keep it.

Bad news. Beanmom has been trying all sorts of new canned food flavours on us. She says it's the healthier kind of canned food. I don't really care for any of it, I want my Fancy Feast.

More bad news. Beandad has the suitcase out and is packing. So is beanmom. uh oh. She said that beandad is going away tomorrow and that she is going to meet him on Thursday. Tigey and I get to go to the Kitty Jail/Spa at the vet. Well, if it's at the vet, then you know it's a kitty jail, not a spa, right?

7 Comments:

At 9:04 PM, Blogger Just Ducky said...

Does this mean you won't be at my party this weekend? ::sigh:: bummer.

 
At 10:03 PM, Blogger Shaggy and Scout said...

Yeah, the v-e-t is more like jail, but you never know.
Mom keeps trying to sneak Wellness canned on us, but it just doesn't compare to FF.

 
At 10:55 AM, Blogger The Crew said...

Gosh, your boyfriend always goes to the spa. Can't he work something out for you instead of going to jail!

 
At 5:16 PM, Blogger Mrs. Sniffles said...

Uh oh!!!! Kitty jail does NOT sound fun. How log will they be gone for?

 
At 10:34 PM, Blogger Just Ducky said...

Yes, I agree with The Crew. Once the beans leave you at the VET, teleport up for the weekend. I did it when mum left me at the spa. Didn't want to miss the parties.

See you soon.

 
At 5:29 AM, Blogger The Fluffy Tribe said...

Tell your Mom you must have your stinky goodness even if it is every other night. That healthy stuff just isn't as good. ~Merlin, Shadow, Ko Ko

 
At 6:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

we don't like the healthy stuff either. we don't even like Fancy Feast. we like SHEBA, and lots of it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home