Friday, October 13, 2006

Poor Belly Flap

Beanmom got up way early today again. I was having my breaky when I saw beanmom bring out the carrier. I tried to hide immediately. Then beanmom picked TBF and put him in the carrier. She picked up the carrier, and said bye to me and left with Tigey. This is what he told me when beandad brought him home this afternoon.

He said Beanmom took him to the vet. Yesterday he had blood in his poop. When he went to the vet on Tuesday, beanmom told them that he was having soft stool. The vet people did a fecal and they told beanmom that he had a little bacteria, but not to worry. Then yesterday he had some blood in his poop and then this morning, he pooped again, with a little blood, so beanmom called the vet this morning and brought Tigey and his poop in. Tigey said that that he got poked and proded, then they gave him some yucky liquid and squirted his ears.

*shudder*

The vet said that he had some bad bacteria and they prescribed more icky antibiotics and Purina FortiFlora to restore the balance of his intestinal flowers, um, flora. They also said he had a ear infection. Thats why they squirted his ears. Eww!

Poor Tigey, he's been sicky since he came to live with me. He still has a good time playing with me. The doctor said that he looked well and that he should be fine. I hope so. I kinda like having him around.

10 Comments:

At 8:19 PM, Blogger Big Piney Woods Cats said...

Precious has been having runny poo too, and Momma is going to bring in a sample on Monday. Momma says she is a bit listless....maybe I should chase her!

Patches

 
At 8:22 PM, Blogger Just Ducky said...

I hope what he has is not contagious. I wouldn't want my sweet Princess to get sick and have to go to the VET.

 
At 10:30 PM, Blogger Ivan from WMD said...

Poor boy! I hope he feels better soon!

 
At 11:10 PM, Blogger KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

o, i hopes hims feels better too.
purrr, purrr, purrr...u gets well now, lil fellow.

 
At 12:51 PM, Blogger Mrs. Sniffles said...

I hope he feels better soon!!! I bet that playing with you helps keep his spirits up even if he's sick.

 
At 3:05 PM, Blogger Susie said...

Hope he feels better soon!

Don't forget that Oct. 15 is ALL CATS DAY! Any reason to celebrate! Maybe help Tigger feel better!

 
At 5:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope he feels better real soon.It hard when we're sick.I sending Huggs and Purrs your way.

 
At 10:33 PM, Blogger Max said...

Oh, that's the exucse they use, something odd about the litterbox. Truth is, I think they *like* playing in it, they do it so often.
But I hope Tigey is ok, just in case...

 
At 11:13 PM, Blogger Rascal said...

Poor guy, it's no fun being sick. And I hope you don't catch whatever he has.

 
At 6:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh no! poor TBF - we hope he gets all better an duzzn't hafta go in fur any more torture!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home