Saturday, February 24, 2007

Derby makes his decision

My Sweetheart Cat, Derby, has announced his decision. He has decided to be a one Girlcat Mancat and he has given me these gorgeous rings.

I wish Skittles all the best and I am going to be looking for a good ManCat for her. She is a very smart girlcat. Skittles has a P.O. Box if any secret admirers wish to write:

C/O Wendy
P.O. Box 301346
Escondido, CA 92030

Derby is also starting a fantastic group called Derby's Dreamcats. Join the group and you can send Derbs a picture of your favourite DreamGirl cat of DreamBoat boycat. Skittles, you can still have Derby as your DreamBoat.

10 Comments:

At 5:10 PM, Blogger Daisy said...

Mia, I have to say that I am very proud and happy that Derby picked you. This shows he is very loyal and trustworthy. And those rings are beautiful! I am so happy for you.

I never met Skittles before, and I have told her how happy I am to meet her. I hope she will be my friend. It would be great if we could find a good boycat just for her!

 
At 6:36 PM, Blogger Just Ducky said...

Glad you like the hardware. Purrs to my Princess.

 
At 9:07 PM, Blogger DK & The Fluffies said...

Aw honey, we're so happy!

 
At 2:41 AM, Blogger The Fluffy Tribe said...

You are such a beauuuotiful girl Princess Mia. We thinks the bottom ring is the most princess like. It has carachter, but I guess you get to keep bof you lucky girl. ~Merlin, Shadow, KO kO

 
At 12:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Yay" for you Mia.Those rings are beautiful your a very lucky girl.

 
At 6:37 PM, Blogger Ivan from WMD said...

You're a lucky girl, Mia.

Thank you so much for your message about my brother. Mom and I appreciated your kind words.

 
At 11:29 PM, Blogger Big Piney Woods Cats said...

Derby made the right decision.

Mistrie misses you!

Patches

 
At 9:23 AM, Blogger The Crew said...

Oh Mia, we just knew Derby would make the right decision. Those rings are beautiful. Where do you plan to wear them...toes, tail or collar?

Love,
Tipper & Misty

 
At 11:13 PM, Blogger Zeus said...

Whoa! That's some serious committment, Mia. Are you ready to take the plunge? Does this mean I can't visit anymore? Does this mean you can't come here? What will this do to our friendship?!!?!?!?!?!

AHHhhhHHHHhhhHHHHhhhh!!!!!!!

 
At 5:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

those are beautiful! you two make such an adorable couple!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home