Saturday, February 24, 2007

Derby makes his decision

My Sweetheart Cat, Derby, has announced his decision. He has decided to be a one Girlcat Mancat and he has given me these gorgeous rings.

I wish Skittles all the best and I am going to be looking for a good ManCat for her. She is a very smart girlcat. Skittles has a P.O. Box if any secret admirers wish to write:

C/O Wendy
P.O. Box 301346
Escondido, CA 92030

Derby is also starting a fantastic group called Derby's Dreamcats. Join the group and you can send Derbs a picture of your favourite DreamGirl cat of DreamBoat boycat. Skittles, you can still have Derby as your DreamBoat.

10 Comments:

At 5:10 PM, Blogger Daisy said...

Mia, I have to say that I am very proud and happy that Derby picked you. This shows he is very loyal and trustworthy. And those rings are beautiful! I am so happy for you.

I never met Skittles before, and I have told her how happy I am to meet her. I hope she will be my friend. It would be great if we could find a good boycat just for her!

 
At 6:36 PM, Blogger Derby said...

Glad you like the hardware. Purrs to my Princess.

 
At 9:07 PM, Blogger Sophia, The Diva Kitty said...

Aw honey, we're so happy!

 
At 2:41 AM, Blogger One of us said...

You are such a beauuuotiful girl Princess Mia. We thinks the bottom ring is the most princess like. It has carachter, but I guess you get to keep bof you lucky girl. ~Merlin, Shadow, KO kO

 
At 12:07 PM, Blogger Ariel said...

"Yay" for you Mia.Those rings are beautiful your a very lucky girl.

 
At 6:37 PM, Blogger William said...

You're a lucky girl, Mia.

Thank you so much for your message about my brother. Mom and I appreciated your kind words.

 
At 11:29 PM, Blogger Big Piney Woods Cats said...

Derby made the right decision.

Mistrie misses you!

Patches

 
At 9:23 AM, Blogger George, Tipper, Max & Misty said...

Oh Mia, we just knew Derby would make the right decision. Those rings are beautiful. Where do you plan to wear them...toes, tail or collar?

Love,
Tipper & Misty

 
At 11:13 PM, Blogger Zeus said...

Whoa! That's some serious committment, Mia. Are you ready to take the plunge? Does this mean I can't visit anymore? Does this mean you can't come here? What will this do to our friendship?!!?!?!?!?!

AHHhhhHHHHhhhHHHHhhhh!!!!!!!

 
At 5:40 PM, Blogger Grr, Midnight & Cocoa said...

those are beautiful! you two make such an adorable couple!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home