Thursday, July 03, 2008

Happy 4th of July!

Happy 4th to all my dear friends in the cat blogosphere! Be safe out there and look out for each other.

It's been a hectic few weeks since my beans have been back.

1. Tigey got a UTI.
2. Then grandbeanmom from Singapurr had to go into hospital.
3. Then grandbeanmom from Singapurr got released from the hospital.
4. Tigey got better from his UTI.
5. We got some new fangled high fibre weight loss food.
6. Then grandbeanmom from Singapurr had to go into hospital again.
7. Many many purrs for the family.
8. Grandbeanmom got out from the hospital a fews days ago and we are very glad.
9. Beanmom got some extra green papers from work (this means more crunchies for us). Yay!
10. New neighbour tuxie comes to visit.

I've visiting my friends and will be stopping by to visit with you this weekend!

5 Comments:

At 8:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was a nice surprise when your new post popped up in Google Reader. I knew it had been awhile... welcome back, and a happy 4th too.

 
At 9:12 PM, Blogger Just Ducky said...

Oh if I had known we could have purred for grandbeammom in Singapurr. Glad Tigey is feeling better too.

Purrs to my sweetest Princess and Happy 4th.

 
At 5:27 PM, Blogger KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

Happy 4th of July... glad to know effurryone is better...
Love and Purrs,
KC

 
At 6:09 PM, Blogger Mickey's Musings said...

Hi Mia :) I'm Mickey .I don't think i've been here before. I hope you had a good July 4th!! It sounds like you had lots going on!!!
Purrs Mickey

 
At 7:56 PM, Blogger Just Ducky said...

My Princess, stop by and hear my real live meows on my Voki's. Purrs.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home