Monday, September 12, 2005

My foil ball adventure

Timmy, Timmy! Mom made me a foil ball and I had a good time with it. I batted it about and then I put the bite on it and then I gave it a good kick-kick-kick. After a while I sat next to it and watched it for a little while. I didn't know that the foil ball could be so fun. I have a kitty soccer ball that I play with sometimes, I have mylar balls, and I have a rattly ping-pong ball too. I have a lot of fun balls! Mom says that she has to watch me play ball a'cause I'm always batting the balls under stuff. Like the sofa, or the fridgemator, or the tv stand thingie. But isn't that what poodies are supposed to do? Clicky on my picture to see my foil ball adventure better!

6 Comments:

At 6:48 PM, Blogger Spock said...

Mom just made me a foil ball (don't know why she didn't before) & at first I didn't like it, so she opened it up & put nip in it! When she closed it back she didn't sqeeze it real hard & I could smell it SSSOOO good.......BTW you have the same linoleum that we have in the kitchen.
Miss Kitty, I LOVE to play with the rings from milk jugs too!

 
At 7:59 PM, Blogger Edsel/The Pooch said...

whoa, it's almost like you have a movie there, that is way cool. uh, not to be nosy, but how much do you weigh? you look nice an' voluptuous.....

 
At 8:30 PM, Blogger WCTs said...

Hi Miss Mia...our mom just made us foil balls...we all freaked out...that crackly sound was too much. We are all hiding from those loud balls....maybe tonight when mom is trying to go to sleep we will have a hockey match with those balls!

The Whippy Curly Tails in the Toasty South =^..^=

 
At 9:46 AM, Blogger PrincessMia said...

Miss Kitty, I have some cat crazy thingies too. They are super fun, but I keep losing them under the fridgemator.

Oreo, you had NIP in your foilball!!

Edsel, a lady never tells her age or her weight. ;)

Lyn & the whippycurlytails, you'll soon get used to the crackliness of the foilball. They are fun to bite as well as bat. Thanks for stopping by.

 
At 5:45 PM, Blogger Timmy said...

Mia! You look just like me when I plays with my foil ballies! Now..you have to learn how to fetch it. Then you can really go crazy! I lost mine so Momma's gonna have to make me a new one or else, get down on her belly and use the magic stick to get it out from under the microwave thingy...

 
At 8:39 AM, Blogger Spock said...

Oh yes, good fresh nip. It was SSSOOO good. Where is that foil ball anyway....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home