Tuesday, October 18, 2005

A letter to my beandad

Dear Dad,

I loves you a lots and wanted to write you a letter to tell you not to worry about your 'Stros. I saw that you were feeling sad last night when that Bird guy hit the ball and it was a home run for him and 2 other Bird men got to go home too. I heard you tell mom that you've been waiting for 45 years for them to go to the thing called the world series. I'm confused because I know that you are not even close to being 45 years old. I'm not sure how old that is but I know you're not that old, I'm only 2 myself. Were you counting in dog years? Mom told me that there are still 2 more ball games to go, so you shouldn't be sad yet. I'll be waiting for you when you come home to jump in your lap and put my head on your shoulder like I always do. Also, I'm ready to put the bite on those Bird men if you need, just let me out the door. REOW!

love and purrs,
Mia

6 Comments:

At 8:00 PM, Blogger Edsel/The Pooch said...

Princess Mia, i don't understand why they get so upset or excited about these games.....i'm sure he'll be okay though, just cuddle up and purr and he'll get through whatever happens. my Mom gets excited about something called redwings....

 
At 9:16 AM, Blogger PrincessMia said...

Edsel, redwings sound very tasty! Have you seen one?

FB - I liked your explantion of binkie, a'cause now I know.

Miss Kitty, yay! for rooting for the 'stros. I know these beans take the games so serious. What's a poodie to do?

 
At 11:42 AM, Blogger Shaggy and Scout said...

Our mom lives & breathes the Philadelphia Flyers. She says they haven't had that Stanley Cup trophy in 30 years, since she was 15 years old! Every year she gets her hopes up, but every year she ends up sad......How many years does it take for some people to learn it just ain't gonna happen!

 
At 7:56 PM, Blogger Spock said...

Ms. Mia,
Please tell your Dad to go ahead & get sad cause my Mom is rooting for the cardinals! I'll feel very sorry for him when the Astros lose......

 
At 9:37 PM, Blogger Edsel/The Pooch said...

yes, i saw a redwing and they didn't even have one feather. very odd.

 
At 12:54 PM, Blogger Timmy said...

Oh Mia, this am a lovely picture of you and your Daddy :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home