Wednesday, October 19, 2005

We won! We won!

Go 'Stros! My beandad is so happy that his team is going to the world series he 'cided to have some champagne with mom.




I'm glad that they game is over a'cause I had to stay in my room the whole time a'cause dad said that the last time I came into the room with the talking box, the 'stros started playing badly. I know it's not my fault a'cause birds should be scared of poodins, not 'stros! I'm not sure what an Astro is but I don't think that poodins could make them play badly.

Mom says that she's thinks that dad gets too 'cited and is being superstiches!

4 Comments:

At 8:14 AM, Blogger Edsel/The Pooch said...

Princess Mia, those games are really kind of borin' so it was ok that you had to stay in your room. nappin' is more interesting 'cause you can have fun in your dreams!

 
At 4:35 PM, Blogger PrincessMia said...

I know what you mean, Edsel. I had a lotta fun taking a nap!

 
At 7:01 AM, Blogger Spock said...

Ms. Mis,
I's sorry. I done went & stuck my paw in my mouth...boy am I ever glad I don't use a litter box!! Tell your Dad congratulations for me!

 
At 10:25 AM, Blogger PrincessMia said...

Don't worry, Oreo, we won't hold it against you. I don't know what the big deal is about it, but dad is very happy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home