Monday, January 23, 2006

Answer Your Cat's Questions Day

I saw on WMD's blog that yesterday was Answer Your Cat's Questions Day. Well, here are my questions to my beans:

When can I have a sister?
Why can't I go outside?
Can I have a treat now?
Why isn't the tap on all day?

I'll let you know what the answers are as soon as I get them!

::Update::
The mom has answered my questions! Here is the transcript of our conversation.

PMB: When can I have a sister?

Mamma Mia: You can have a sister or a brother as soon as the Ministry of Cat Dads agrees to it. I'm petitioning the Ministry on your behalf and so far have received negative responses.

PMD: Oh please, please, please, I would like a sister! And so, why can't I go outside?

Mamma Mia: Because we live near a busy corner and I don't want you to get splat.

PMD: I'm too smart to get splat.

Mamma Mia: Yes, dear, that's what they all say.

PMD: Can I have a treat now?

Mamma Mia: Yes.

PMD: Thank you. Why isn't the tap on all day?

Mamma Mia: We can't leave the tap on all day because that is wasteful and against the rules as laid out by the Ministry of Cat Dads. Drinking from the tap is a special treat and not to be abused.

PMD: pfft. I mean, thank you mom for answering my questions.

So there you have it everycat and bean. There's hope yet for me to get a sister. Maybe one day!

8 Comments:

At 4:52 PM, Blogger Just Ducky said...

I think you gotta put the moves on the dad. Soften him up so you can gets a sister.

 
At 9:20 PM, Blogger Shaggy and Scout said...

Derby's right. Butter him up. Cuddle on his lap, meow softly, do adorable things within his view.

 
At 8:03 AM, Blogger Myst and Blackie said...

Mia - you might want to re-think the sister plan... I have one & she likes to hiss at me.

Mia

 
At 8:36 AM, Blogger Ivan from WMD said...

I think you need a little brother!

 
At 10:10 AM, Blogger Kukka-Maria said...

Mom says that she has one cat (me) and that cat has her own cat (Brach).

Mom says she doesn't regret getting me a cat. Of course, she did expect me to become "less needy," but I work hard to make sure that doesn't happen.

Good luck!

 
At 12:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Be careful what you wish for, Mia... I, too, wanted a sister or brother - and I ended up with both. They are total maniacs and sometimes bullies (they try to eat out of my bowl!! At least Mom moves them back to their own when I give her Bambi eyes). Moose like to hide around corners and attack me. I didn't like Nala at first, but we get along pretty well now, I guess.

If you are serious about this, I suggest that your Mom do what mine did: Dad came home one day and there were more cats. Mom had his favorite meal and some chocolate chip cookies ready, and a well-executed Bambi look of her own. End of story. (And now there are three...)
~ turtle

 
At 1:37 PM, Blogger Big Piney Woods Cats said...

Why would you want a sister?
That is the question!!

 
At 11:58 AM, Blogger PrincessMia said...

Derby, SS&S,
I've been working the dad, you've seen the pictures!

SuperNameTwin,
uh-oh, is that what sisters do? I thought sisters would be fun.

WMD,
I suppose I could have a lil' brother. I heard they can be naughty though, not all, just some lil' brothers.

KM,
You know what, you are so right. Of course, if I had the brains like you, I could think of these things on my own. I don't need a sister, I need my own cat!

LTC, I have informed the mom of (about to speak Texan) y'all's mom's method of acquiring sibling cats. I will let you know if anything happens.

Patches,
I would like a sister a'cause I'm all alone in the daytimes when mom and dad are hunting. I think a sister would loads of fun and adventures. What do you think?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home