Thursday, August 10, 2006

I've been tagged!

5 Weird Things/Habits Tag

I was tagged by The Calico Girls, Eric & Flynn and Skeezix.

Here's the rules:Post 5 weird things/habits about yourself. Choose 5 people or poodies to be tagged and list their names. The people who get tagged need to write a blog about their 5 weird things/habits, as well as state this rule clearly, then tag 5 more victims. Don't forget to leave your victim a comment that says "you're tagged!" in their comments and tell them to read your blog.

1. I hate the doorbell, I run and hide when it rings.
2. I don't like strange beans with tool belts that come in the house.
3. I lovelovelove eating grass.
4. When beans visit, I always come out to see who they are, unless I'm napping or if they have a tool belt.
5. I like playing fetch.

I'm not going to tag any poodie or bean, but you can play along if you haven't been tagged.

4 Comments:

At 11:12 PM, Blogger Big Piney Woods Cats said...

Mittens hates the doorbell and strangers (they don't have to have on toolbelts either.) I love eating grass and love visitors. Neither of us play fetch, but I can catch my soft balls with my pawsies.

Patches

Oh, Mistrie sends purrs.......

 
At 6:27 AM, Blogger Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Flynn doesn't like strangers much either, but I've got to make furrends. You never know, they may haf treaties. An if they don't haf poodins of their own, or are lergic, then I make a bigger fuss of them an make them sneeze.

 
At 8:12 AM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

I hates the doorbell and strangers too! -Sammy

 
At 7:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

we all stop what we're doin an get ready ta run soon as we hears sumbuddy on the stairs. that tool belt sounds scary!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home