Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Tales and tails

Thank you to all my poodie friends who left such sweet comments about my woofy. He was a good guy.

I've had a very busy busy week off. I thought I would be 'laxing and lounging, but none of that happened when my beans came home with another poodie.


Yup, you read it right.

Look how he lounges.
On. my. sofa.

He is my cousin, Tigey, who was living with my Auntie on the Farm. Well, Auntie's house caught on fire, everybean and everycat was OK, and now Tigey is living with us. Forever. Auntie is living with her sisfur.

I know I've said that I wished I had a brofur or a sisfur, well, now I know what they mean when they say, "be careful what you wish for!"

*Note from the mom
Tiger and the aunt were unscathed in the house fire. The house did not survive. Mia has been adjusting to her new housemate by acting like a full-on Diva. Tiger is adjusting as well. He is not too impressed by Mia's Diva antics. He is serene and calm.

12 Comments:

At 10:56 PM, Blogger Shaggy and Scout said...

Whoa Mia life is suddenly and adventure! Too bad about Tigeys house. We hope he isn't
tramautized by the fire but from that picture it looks like he's ok! It is great your mom & dad bean took him in! Two cats are better than one and you're gonna love having adventures with him!

 
At 6:03 AM, Blogger =^..^= said...

Mia, u gotted a bruffer now?

~Bombay

 
At 6:12 AM, Blogger Rascal said...

Oh, poor Mia. You have an intruder too. Things haven't been the same around here since Catzee showed up. Tigey does look pretty laid back, fortunately for you. Now, the fact that it is on your sofa is another matter.

 
At 7:44 AM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

Wow Mia, talk about a surprize! Well, Tigey has been frough alot - wif his house burning down, and then not being able to stay wif his mommy. I bet you will get along fine.

 
At 1:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A big welcome to Tigey!

Don't worry Mia! You're still the beautiful Princess.

 
At 4:57 PM, Blogger Mrs. Sniffles said...

Wow! A new kitty eh? I bet you'll like him eventually. Just make sure you show him who was there first.

 
At 7:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh, poor Auntie! sorry ta hear 'bout the loss of the house. good thing she's got a family ta help. we hope you an yur new brofur gets along okay - he looks like he's not much trubble.

 
At 7:16 PM, Blogger Hot(M)BC said...

Welcome lucky Tigey :)
~~ Sanjee, Boni, Mini, Pepi and Gree

 
At 8:31 PM, Blogger Just Ducky said...

You gotted a housemate?! Wow, you wented away for a break and gots a new brofur to hang out with.

But you have to teach him the proper order of things. You are kittie number one and Mango is number two. So that makes Tigey third cat.

Be a good big sisfur to him, sounds like he had a bad time with the fire and all. Glad that every one is OK.

 
At 4:28 PM, Blogger Zeus said...

Mia, I know this is hard, but try to give Tiger a break. He's been through a lot, and though I know it's your house, your couch, and your litter box, you might want to be nice to him. He might help you get outside more or get more food and treats.

See? There's positives!

 
At 6:00 PM, Blogger The Fluffy Tribe said...

Mia got a brudder and see what pests brudders can be? ~Shadow

 
At 9:25 PM, Blogger Ivan from WMD said...

Really, it will all be good, Mia. Having a sib is a blast!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home