Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Oh my

How the week has flown by. I had a wonderful Gotcha Day. I had lots of extra loving and scritches, especially since I now have to share my beans with TBF. We've been getting along OK. Sometimes, he will nip at my butt. I think it's very rude. I have let him play with me, well maybe do laps around the house, maybe once or twice, oh, and then we played in the box once too, but other than that, I don't want him looking at me. I enjoy eating out of his bowl though. It's mainly the same food though, but it's just the thrill that I ate his food, you know?

10 Comments:

At 10:27 PM, Blogger Just Ducky said...

He is playing with you? I hope he is being gentle with my Princess. If things get bad, teleport over and we can snuggle on the couch, watch birdies etc.

Purrs.

 
At 9:50 AM, Blogger Kukka-Maria said...

Stealing food? Mia...you rebel! Just another reason I love you so!

 
At 4:52 PM, Blogger Petey said...

Happy belated Gotcha Day Princess Mia. Hope you and Belly Flap can work out a truce.

 
At 4:58 PM, Blogger Shaggy and Scout said...

We are late in wishing you Happy Gotcha Day! Happy Gotcha Day! And Many More.......

 
At 5:43 PM, Blogger Zeus said...

Princess Mia! I can't believe you would steal your own brother's food!

Well...ok, maybe I can since I steal Isis' all the time!

 
At 7:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yup. i unnerstand. i don't really wanna lay on Grr's speshul spot on the uncomfy box, but i do it anyway just cause it's her spot.
Cocoa

 
At 9:41 PM, Blogger Rascal said...

Hee, hee. I know exactly what you mean. Problem is, Catzee steals mine right back.

 
At 5:05 PM, Blogger Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Me an Flynn always eats each uvver's food. Mum says it's summfin to do wiv the grass being greener. Don't know what that's sposed to mean cuz it's Stinky Goodness not grass.

 
At 5:33 PM, Blogger Fat Eric said...

I used to try to eat my sister's food too. And she used to try to eat mine, so I think it's something efurrycat enjoys!

 
At 11:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Gotcha Day.Good for you stealing food how dare he nip you on the but.I agree that's Rude.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home