Monday, September 11, 2006

OK

Thank you to everycat for their good advice. So, maybe, I am getting used to him. And maybe I am the one giving him the glare, but he shouldn't be walking by without looking at me anyway and minding his own business, don't you think?

I'm beginning to believe Kukka. She said that he might be related to her. Well, he certainly has the attitude, sorry Kukka, you know I love you, but this boycat is strutting around in my house, playing with my toys, sleeping in my bean's bed, eating out of my dish, when he clearly has his own dish. Behaviour that in my opinion is all very typical of that of an exiled Emperor.

What ever the case, I've been stalking him around the house to make sure he's not getting into any mischief. If he gets too close, I just show him the paw or paws. Most of the time I'm slinking up behind him to get a sniff. And then sometimes, he has the nerve to sniff me back. The nerve!

9 Comments:

At 11:32 PM, Blogger Big Piney Woods Cats said...

Patches likes to come up and sniff my tail. This is just so rude!!

Mittens

 
At 4:51 AM, Blogger Hot(M)BC said...

Mini does that too! What's up wif that? Don they know it's not so polite?

~~ Sanjee

 
At 6:35 AM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

Tail sniffing - I just can't help myself. I'm so 'barassed. - Miles

 
At 6:54 AM, Blogger Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Flynn sniffs my tail too. I get soooo mad at him.

 
At 5:09 PM, Blogger Rascal said...

Tail sniffing is okay. I have to do it to Catzee and she tries to do it to me. But I'm too quick for her.

 
At 5:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

nobuddy better sniff Grr's tail or she'll swat ya - i learned that
Cocoa

 
At 6:47 PM, Blogger Just Ducky said...

If BellyFlap/Tigey is looking for a girl, maybe he should check out Sanjee. She is looking for a boyfuriend!

 
At 12:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mia, you are doing very well - he does seem to be taking over YOUR space, however. Keep setting those boundaries - if he does turn out to be exiled royalty, you might need to remind him of the "exiled" part of that every now and then...
~ turtle ;-)

 
At 1:22 PM, Blogger Kukka-Maria said...

I take no offense, Mia. I know you always have my back. I will remind you, though, that no classy cat chick should ever...EVER admit to butt sniffing or being butt sniffed.

You are too regal for this...ahem...deviant behavior!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home