Friday, March 02, 2007

Female Feline Friday


Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you, Mistrie Rose. Mistrie lives in the Piney Woods in the far reaches of Idaho with her beans and three sisfurs, Patches, Mittens and Precious. We don't know when she was born but she appeared late in the summer of 2004 to the (then) two Calico Girls and their beans.

She stayed mainly in the woodshed and lived under the wood deck in the winter. Mistrie loves her woodshed and Fancy Feast. Mistrie likes her sisfurs and her beanmom and through time has gotten to know and trust them quite a bit. On February 27, 2007, it was reported that Mistrie Rose entered the house of the Piney Wood Cats for the first time ever.

Mistrie's adventures are told to us through the blog of the her sisfurs, the Piney Wood Cats. Mistrie is a gentle spirit and a very beautiful girl.

Labels:

10 Comments:

At 2:46 AM, Blogger Karen Jo said...

Mistrie Rose is indeed a very beautiful cat. I hope she makes more trips inside the house and eventually decides to move inside. I worry about her outside in all that snow and cold. I know she has an insulated spot with a comfy bed, but I still worry.

 
At 11:57 AM, Blogger Daisy said...

I agree, Mistrie is very very beautiful. I love the Piney Wood Cats!

 
At 12:35 PM, Blogger Wendy Hoke said...

Mia,

I am back online. I will be watching to see if you continue to treat Derby right. If not, I will be know.

Skittles, The Cat
http://kaboodlecats.blogspot.com

 
At 3:22 PM, Blogger Big Piney Woods Cats said...

We just told Mistrie the citing news about being Female Feline Friday and she was so happy she meowed and meowed. She says to tell you, Mia, she misses you. She knows you like it warm, but hopes you will visit in the spring.

Patches

 
At 3:27 PM, Blogger DKM said...

An excellent choice, as always, Ms. Mia.

 
At 3:48 PM, Blogger The Crew said...

Mistrie is a beautiful girl and everyone was so happy to hear she worked up the courage to step into the house. Everyone hopes that's the start of something BIG for her!

 
At 8:39 PM, Blogger Just Ducky said...

Another wonderful choice. Makes me wish I was a female feline. Wait, no. Then I couldn't be your mancat. hehehe.

 
At 11:28 AM, Blogger Just Ducky said...

Consider yourself hugged. Pass it on.

http://mushue.blogspot.com/

 
At 5:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mistrie Rose is very beautiful and I love their blog :)

 
At 4:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

we love Mistrie. it was furry 'citing when she came into the house. we're hoping that starts happening more often.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home