Tuesday, September 20, 2005

I got stabbed!

Twice!

In the bottom!

I haven't been blogging because I got stabbed. And I was sore. And grumpy and needed to nap. Mom took me to vet place which I don't like but I like the people there. I saw a poodinette in the front that was playing with another girl. He was a cutie. Mom was watching him too. We went into the room and the nurse started sticking things in my bottom! How rude! Then she went away and Dr. Ray came in and said how pretty I am. I like Dr. Ray. She's very pretty too. And then she stabbed me.

Twice.

In the bottom.

And then she gave me a hug. She might be a bit mental. Stabbing and then hugging. I'm not sure. It's taken me 2 days to recover from my stabbing. I'm back to blogging now. Mom got me a present a'cause it is my one year adoption anniversary. I'm so excited. I have to write about it next. But first I have to go play with it!

6 Comments:

At 11:00 AM, Blogger Spock said...

Oh, that's awful! Lotsa stabbings going on......

 
At 6:42 PM, Blogger Myst and Blackie said...

Ohh... we don't want to be stabbed like you and Max....

 
At 4:07 PM, Blogger DK & The Fluffies said...

Did you poop like Max?

 
At 8:41 PM, Blogger Edsel/The Pooch said...

well, at least you got toys out of the deal. can't wait to hear about them. hope your bottom is feeling better.

 
At 10:13 PM, Blogger PrincessMia said...

Hi Mia & Ghost, I hope you don't get stabbed like me and Max too! purrs to you and your gramma.

Diva,
I didn't poop like Max! I didn't even think of it.

Edsel,
I got a great toy and yes my bottom is feeling better, thanks.

 
At 11:42 PM, Blogger Ivan from WMD said...

Happy adoption day, even if I'm a day late and you're all hiding from that Rita now. Hope it was fun!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home