Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Well finally!

So, hurumph, my beans have apparently been living the life of riley over here, galavanting every night and leaving poor me all by myself in the evenings! No fair and no fun. On mondaynight they went to this concert thingie and then on tuesdaynight they went to this movie thingie. Why I'll never know. Don't they know that weeknights are reserved for me? Tonight they will be staying home with me and cuddling with me and playing chase-the-kitkat and cat dancer with me. As it should be. I have to stop now, so I can go play chase-the-twistie with the mom.

5 Comments:

At 10:39 PM, Blogger Shaggy and Scout said...

Oh--oh---oh---! We have a cat dancer! It's our favoritest cat toy in the world! We sent on to our secret paw Edsel too! And chase to twist tie is one of Scouts very favorite fun things.

 
At 8:38 AM, Blogger Ivan from WMD said...

Maybe they just don't know the rules, Mia. You know they aren't as bright as we are.

 
At 11:38 AM, Blogger Kukka-Maria said...

They must think you are like a dog...anxiously awaiting the moment they return and decide to pay attention to you. Cats are far more superior. I say the passive-aggressive approach is the best (and what I use regularly). When they are ready to play with you, simply hoist your tail, turn your head away and leave the room.

They'll get the message.

 
At 4:41 PM, Blogger PrincessMia said...

SS&S, I lurve the cat dancer!! It's the bestest.

WMD,
They definitely do not know the rules, I have must to teach them.

KM,
You are so right, mom has come at me so many time waving this and that and expecting me to pounce. ngeeh. I only play with what I want to play with.

 
At 12:00 AM, Blogger Eponine's Cowboy said...

My Eponine loved it when I had tv nights. That always was her favorite days of the week.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home