Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Calling all SG Cats!

Beanmom gotted an email that she wanted to share with all our Singapore Cat Bloggers:
CAT LOVERS TAKE NOTE!

FANCY FEAST GOURMET GOLD LAUNCH PARTY
20 August 2006
1 - 4pm
IMM Level 3 Stage Area

"Simply Irresistible" Cat & Owner Lookalike contest

Submit photos of you and your cat and stand to win attractiveprizes!

Send Name, NRIC, contact no. & photos to:
2 Jurong East St 21
#05-02 IMM Building
Singapore 609601

or Email to: contest@nine-v.com

Please help to pass the msg around! :) Thanks and see you there!

Cheers
Li Ling
Mobile 9199 5161

Wow, it sounds like so much fun! Wish I could go and join in the fun!

7 Comments:

At 2:06 PM, Blogger Victor Tabbycat said...

Awww, why's it only fur Singapurr poodins? Bonnie will want to go to the party wif Bombay cuz he's her BOYFRIEND. But she can't so nya, nya.

 
At 2:14 PM, Blogger Big Piney Woods Cats said...

Contests are always fun!

Patches

 
At 7:35 PM, Blogger Hot(M)BC said...

We's gotta haf our own contest sumtime. I don't look much like Mommy tho. She's all pale white and pink and I's mostly black. Grandmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, do I look like youuuuuuuuuuuu? Grandma?

~~ Sanjee

 
At 11:01 PM, Blogger =^..^= said...

Thanks for the heads-up, Princess! I wanna take part in the Lookalike contest, but I dun think my Daddy is as handsome as me.

~Bombay

 
At 11:21 PM, Blogger Zeus said...

That stinks that it's only for Singaporeans! I would love to go too...but competing against you, Miss Mia would be quite difficult!

 
At 2:16 PM, Blogger Just Ducky said...

Mum and I don't look at all alike. So we would never win.

 
At 9:10 PM, Blogger Rascal said...

Princess, I've added your opinion vote to the "o" question poll! Things are looking better all the time!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home