Monday, August 21, 2006

I can't believe it!

I am still in a state of shock! Yesterday my beans went out for dinner. That in itself, is slightly unusual, but I was not alarmed at all. It was when they came home, that I realized something was slightly amiss.

They had a smell on them.

A smell.

In fact, two smells.

Of. other. cats.

I can't believe my beans cheated on me. I'm shocked and apalled. I had to take some time to recover, hence, I'm only writing about it now. I wasn't going to say anything, but then, I saw the photos!

Photographic evidence of their adulterous crimes.


I present to you Exhibit A.
Apparently, he's bringing SexyBack.



Exhibit B.
Note how the feline pretends to be nonchalant infront of the camera.


Exhibit C.
See beandad in the background, clearly looking enamoured by the fine feline specimen.


Exhibit D.
Look how the scandalous feline draws you in with his come hither gazes.


Exhibit E.
Ohmygosh! Is that Zeus? That face is unmistakable!

Well, um, since it's Zeus, I suppose, I don't mind. I just wish they would have told me before hand, so I wouldn't have been so traumatized by the suspected infidelity. And why are there no pictures of Isis? Perhaps because my sisfur is wise to not allow herself to be photographed by the maniacal paparazzi, a.k.a. beanmom, that follow beandad around.

13 Comments:

At 7:23 PM, Blogger Big Piney Woods Cats said...

Zeus is sure telling you what he thinks, sticking his tongue out like that!!

I wouldn't worry, as long as it is Zeus, he is a good guy, time to worry if they go somewhere that kitties are looking for homes. I suppose, though, that, too, is a good thing, momma keeps saying NO MORE HOMELESS PETS. We feel lucky.

 
At 8:27 PM, Blogger Ivan from WMD said...

Gosh, for a moment there I thought it was my bro! Phew! Because we're not allowed out, you know.

 
At 8:28 PM, Blogger Just Ducky said...

Wow, the beans wented to see Zeus, Isis and the human pet?

Don't worry, they came home to you. They couldn't ever leave their sweet princess.

 
At 8:42 PM, Blogger Zeus said...

We had so much fun having your human pets over, Princess Mia! In fact, the human pet said all night long how we will have to do it again very soon! I just wish you could have come to visit as well because that would have made it extra-special.

Don't worry: I would never steal your human pets from you. Mine is enough!!!

 
At 9:09 PM, Blogger Shaggy and Scout said...

WoW! The got to meet Zeus! How cool is that?! And those are teriffic pictures of him, but you are right, he is being rather blatant about his affections with the visitors.

 
At 9:12 PM, Blogger PrincessMia said...

Awww, thank you, Zeus. You are so sweet. I'll have to talk to my beans about taking me with them, next time.

 
At 12:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh dear! is that your dad in exhibit C? he clearly is entranced by Zeus. you'd better go with next time they leaves the house

 
At 3:59 AM, Blogger Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Oh dear, we was finking wot a hansum fella laying on the back of the sofa, and then he goes an sticks his tongue out at you, an you being a princess too!!! Fink he must have forgot his manners furr a moment, but least he said he wished you were there too.

 
At 6:37 AM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

wow, your beans hadded dinner at Zeus' house. cool. we likes the pikshur of Zeus sticking his tongue out - like he's saying "nya nya nay Mia, it's just me, don't worry".

 
At 10:40 AM, Blogger ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Mia

Your beans got to meet ZEUS! WOW now that is really cool...

*ABBY

 
At 12:37 PM, Blogger Kukka-Maria said...

Mia, it's very important that you do the following the next time your beans go to Zeus' house:

RUB YOUR LOVELY ODOR ON THEM, SO THEY SPREAD YOUR SCENT ALL OVER ZEUS' HOUSE!

There is no need to simply receive other cats' scents! You need to send some stuff their way, too!

 
At 8:23 PM, Blogger The Fluffy Tribe said...

For a minute we thought you might have to poop on the floor or something to get them back, but since it was Zeus, that's okay ~Merlin, Shadow, Ko Ko

 
At 10:02 PM, Blogger Rascal said...

Whoa, Mia. That was a close call. Good thing it's somekitty you can trust.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home