Friday, September 30, 2005

So many adventures

My dear poodie friends, I have been having so many adventures, I've had no time to get on the 'puter. My gramma and grampa came to visit from far far far far away. From a place that has poodies named after the whole country. wow. They came a'cause mom and dad are getting married! On Sunday! I'm excited for mom and dad. My aunt came to visit and some other nice people. There are so many people to rub my stinky stuff on. Grampa likes to sit outside but won't take me out! So I had to go out myself. I got in trouble for that. Mom took me out yesterday on my harness and I escaped from the harness and hid under the neighbour's house. Mom said the loud words at me again and dad was mad. I was only hiding for fun! I came out after a while to eat some grass. I just want to be where grampa is. It's hard for a poodie to be inside when everyone is outside. I hope to get some pictures on the 'puter soon.

7 Comments:

At 1:00 PM, Blogger Edsel/The Pooch said...

are you going to be a bridesmaid?

 
At 3:31 PM, Blogger Shaggy and Scout said...

Oh what a happy time! Be careful of too much stress!

 
At 6:46 AM, Blogger Spock said...

Congratulations to your mom & dad!! Don't run so far they can't find you....unless of course you're coming to my house!!

 
At 9:20 AM, Blogger Myst and Blackie said...

Congratualations to your Mom & Dad..... Hopefully they wont be as stressed out after Sunday.

 
At 3:21 PM, Blogger PrincessMia said...

edsel, I don't think I'm a bridesmaid, but a bridespoodie ;)

Miss Kitty, I hope I don't go to prison, though mom said I deserve to be jailed a'cause of the way I was acting.

Thanks for all the good wishes everyone. I hope mom and dad have a good time.

 
At 9:23 PM, Blogger Ivan from WMD said...

Congratulations to your mom and dad!

 
At 9:43 AM, Blogger Timmy said...

Oh my goodness! How exciting!!! Happy Marriage Day :) Tell your Momma and Daddy that I'm very happy for them and I'll do a special purr just for them. Hope to hear from you as soon and you get a chance to write again!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home