Thursday, October 06, 2005

New flowers!

Hi everybean and poodin! I can finally get on the 'puter again and blog. My mom and dad got married on Sunday! look, look, look! I was very 'cited. There were so many beans visiting and I got to rub my stinky stuff on all of them. And they brought boxes and boxes and I rubbed my stinky stuff on all the boxes.

My grampa and gramma came to visit and stayed in my room. There's my mom's dad and mom in the picture there. Don't they all look so pretty? My aunty is staying with us now a'cause gramma and grampa have gone back home. I had fun with them. My gramma had never lived with a poodie before, just woofies, but I think she liked it. My grampa liked rubbing my head and talking to me in the mornings.

I didn't get to go to where they got married but Mom brought some flowers home for me, see. I think they are sooo pretty and they smell sooo good. She doesn't like it when I try to eat them, but they smell good enough to eat!

Mom wants me to tell you that she hopes all the poodies are doing well, a'cause she hasn't had a chance to read all your blogs in a few days. I've got to go back to 'vestigating some new boxes, poodins!

7 Comments:

At 10:39 AM, Blogger Shaggy and Scout said...

Hello Ms. Mia,
What a happy, handsome couple they are. Grammas & Grampas are the best aren't they? Hope you get some nice hidey boxes out of the deal....

 
At 2:47 PM, Blogger Myst and Blackie said...

Hi, Ms Mia....

Best wishes to your Mom & Dad. Hope you three have a very happy & long life together. How can you resist tasting those lovely flowers?

 
At 7:00 AM, Blogger Spock said...

Hi Mia!! You're right everybody IS so pretty!! Congratulations again!!

 
At 1:27 AM, Blogger Sanjee said...

Oh that's neat Ms Mia :) And your flowers are very pretty! Congratulations to your Mom and Dad :)

 
At 10:38 PM, Blogger Ivan from WMD said...

Congratulations to your beautiful mom and handsome dad! I hope you got at least a little nibble of the flowers.

 
At 8:29 PM, Blogger PrincessMia said...

scooby, shaggy & scout, grammas and grampas are the bestest and I did get hidey boxes too! Cool.

Mia (mysupernametwin) & Ghost and Wm., those beeyootiful flowers tasted delish! I did have a taste and mom had to move them from the table to where I couldn't eat them anymore! no fair, mom!

Oreo and Sanjee, I will tell mom and dad your happy wishes to them. Thank you.

Miss Kitty, I asked mom, and she didn't think that she could handle getting married every year. She said that it was happy and exciting but it made her stomach hurt and she didn't like that part. I just hope she gets flowers more often for me.

Fiona Bun! Please visit as soon as you can, I've never met a bun before, but I promise to be on my bestest behaviour.

 
At 11:01 PM, Blogger The Tart said...

You are a beautiful kitty...love your pose by the flowers...don't munch on them!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home