Tuesday, October 11, 2005

My new toy thingie

So mom and dad have all gone back to hunting everyday. So now I'm by myself again in the daytimes at home. I'm back to my usual routine of watching the birdies and squirrelies in the morning from my front window. Then I keep an eye on what's happening at the side window. Lately the men with the big belts come and make loud kaboomies on the other side.

I don't like them, a'cause they make loud kaboomies and last week or maybe before then they came into my house and made loud kaboomies and these are they same guys who took my room apart and then put it back together again! I hid under the bed a'cause I didn't have my woofie around anymore to protect me.

After I make sure everything is OK around the house, I take a break from watching the windows to have a nap or to play with my new superduper toy, the greenie plastic ring thing. Mom bought some stinkyvinegar and my toy came with the vinegar, free! I love it. I chase it and catch it and flick it and chase it and toss it and pounce on it and it poops me out! Mom thinks I'm nuts when I play with it.

She hides it in my toy box when she goes to bed so I can't play with it at night. She forgot last night and I was playing and playing and I was running and jumping on mom and dad's bed with the superduper toy. Mom got up and looked at me and she sat up and then my superduper toy disappeared. I couldn't find it anymore. I was confused, but I think it was OK because when mom and dad got up later I found my superduper toy again. It was in the dining room. I don't know how it got from the bedroom to the dining room, I think it's a magic superduper toy.

11 Comments:

At 9:54 PM, Blogger Shaggy and Scout said...

We get things like your toy from the top of the plastic milk jugs. They are way fun! Mom mumbles something about expensive cat toys, & I pick those things to play with.... Hey I like them best, so what!!! =Scout

 
At 9:56 PM, Blogger Shaggy and Scout said...

Oh yeah, Where's your woofie?

 
At 10:16 PM, Blogger PrincessMia said...

scooby, shaggy & scout, my woofie went to the rainbow bridge last month. I miss hanging out with him in the daytimes. Mom & dad miss him a lot too.

 
At 10:47 PM, Blogger Ivan from WMD said...

*I* happen to have magic toys, too! I think it's because we're so special.

 
At 11:15 AM, Blogger PrincessMia said...

Oooh WMD, tell me about your magic toys!!

Miss Kitty,
I love those toys, I have them too, but my new magic toy is so much fun, I forgot about those other toys. Thanks for reminding me!

 
At 5:26 PM, Blogger Shaggy and Scout said...

Hello, Ms. Mia,
Oh we are so sad about your woofie. We weren't reading your bloggie then. We also have guinea pigs at our house and 2 of them died that same week your pretty doggie did. Big or little, it's hard to lose a companion and friend.......

 
At 8:23 AM, Blogger Myst and Blackie said...

Oh... Mia - you have the scratchy pad thing too!!! We see it in your pictures. Aren't they and magic toys great?

 
At 10:52 AM, Blogger singaporegrrl said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 10:54 AM, Blogger PrincessMia said...

SS&S, I'm sorry to hear about your guinea pigs, that's not fair. I hope you guys are OK. ::purrs::

SupernametwinMia & Ghost,
I like the scratchy pad thingie! But I like the carpet better! Mom gets mad when I do my stretches and scritches on the carpet, but it's so much fun.

 
At 3:41 PM, Blogger Timmy said...

Momma says these pictures are really funny. She says while you are playing with your fun free toy, in the background is a beautiful scratching pad that she's sure somebean paid for...I don't know what she's getting at. Plastic ring things are awesome toys!! I had one myself a few weeks ago when we got a new milk!

 
At 9:29 PM, Blogger Edsel/The Pooch said...

i have a milk thingy too and it's loads of fun. i also have that scratchy thing and use it every single day. my Mom said it was pretty cheap at Trader Joes

 

Post a Comment

<< Home